SOLD Price Withheld
4/49-51 Dwyer St North Gosford NSW 2250
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with 2 car garage close to shops, schools and transport.
Here is a fabulous opportunity to enter the Central Coast market. This modern and spacious 3 bedroom apartment is located in a secure complex with video intercom, close to CBD shops, schools, train line, hospitals and Gosford waterfront.
Entertainers will love the large sunny north aspect covered terrace which is perfect for barbeques or a quiet cuppa. This spacious apartment features an open plan living and dining area and updated kitchen which includes a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, brand new oven, gas cooktop, generous storage space, and room for a large fridge.
The master bedroom has access to the terrace through sliding doors and includes an ensuite and large built-in wardrobe. The second bedroom can accommodate a queen bed and features a built-in wardrobe. The third bedroom is perfect for extra accommodation, a study or nursery.
Other features of this apartment include a main bathroom with full bath, a generous internal laundry with room for additional storage, instant gas hot water; gas ports both in the dining area and terrace, reverse cycle air conditioning; Foxtel and NBN connection; and a double lock up garage. The secure parking area also includes a convenient car washing station and bathroom.
With plenty of space for a growing family and easy street level access, this apartment would suit many buyers or investors. Everything is ready and waiting to move in!
+ Apartment floor space area 146 sqm
+ Terrace floor space area 25 sqm
+ Garage floor space area 32 sqm
+ Total floor space area 203 sqm
+ Water rates: $306.32 per quarter
+ Levies: $598.50 per quarter
+ Capital works fund: $565.50 per quarter
+ Council rates: $285.64 per quarter
- A highly functional open plan floor plan
- Three bedrooms (built-in wardrobe to master and second bedroom)
- North facing master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and lots of storage
- Full bathroom with quality fixtures and excellent lighting
- Covered entertainers terrace with pleasant garden view
- Generous Internal laundry
- Abundant storage, with a double lock up garage
- Air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water system
- Linen Cupboard
- Easy ground level access
- Walk to shops, schools, transport and Gosford waterfront
- Bus stop, Dwyer Street
- 1.3km to Gosford Train station
- Gosford High School and Gosford Public school
- Gosford Hospital and Gosford Private Hospital
- The Imperial Shopping Centre
- 6.7km to Erina Fair
- Gosford Golf Club
- Gosford Racecourse and the entertainment grounds
- Gosford Waterfront: Coastal Bar and Grill, Gosford Sailing Club
- Gosford Olympic Pool
- Central Coast Stadium
- Reviver Cocktail Bar
Open for Inspection